A range of test machines to flow test valves to verify flow, flow performance, valve differential pressure/flow rate/Kv. Features include a stainless steel frame incorporating a drip tray and fully interlocked guarding.
The machine may incorporate a range of self-priming and variable speed pumps, capable of providing sufficient overlap over pipe size range and expected flow rate ranges. Machine control enables switching between pumps during test.
- on/off, pump speed setting to set flow rate via integrated control panel.
- selection of flow meter through manifold isolation valves – auto option available.
- display DP via mercury/water manometers or pressure transducers.
- separate isolation valve to allow for up to 100% spill off for low flow testing.
- 0-10V outputs – manual adjustment for additional component control (e.g. actuators).
- balancing valves – manual adjustment for fine tuning.
- PC control of pump speed and spill off.
- PC display to providing live readout of all inputs and outputs e.g. flow, inlet pressure, outlet pressure, differential pressure.
- automated programs to servo to flow, inlet pressure, differential pressure, locked conditions.
- automated programs to control pump speed and spill off to servo to flow / pressure requirements.
All features are available either in manual or automated PC control and include:
|test pressure (fluid)||6 bar (max)|
|test flow rate||30 l/s (max)|
|test pressure||15 bar (max)|
|test media||water and rust inhibitor mix|
|test valve/size range||½” to 4” – DN15 to DN100|
|heating system||40°C max|
|cooling system||factory chilled water|